The Bariloche fly fishing is done as an official and professional activity immersing yourself in the adventure and the challenges that nature itself gives us. In OutfittersPatagonia you will find the best fishing guides.
Patagonia Argentina, fly fishing guides have the experience acquired on each trip, treasured with the history shared between guests and guides, the only witnesses. In addition, our guides have acquired specific knowledge and specific certificates such as those described below:
• First Aid and CPR, dictated by the Argentine Red Cross.
• Moca fishing guides for Lanin and Nahuel Huapi National parks.
• Fishing guide and tour operator of Neuquén.
• Class II Rafting Guide. License granted by the Argentine Navy.
• Association Patagonia Argentina fly fishing guides.
Our mission in offering a complete and comprehensive service of Bariloche fly fishing. Including accommodation, good food, good rest, and a guaranteed adventure over the lake and rivers of the Argentine Patagonia.